Working Papers – 1st Vice President
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
The NCCEAPA website. This site has a lot of information about the association and will be a valuable tool for your use!
- Become VERY familiar with the NCCEAPA Handbook and deadlines.
- The NCCEAPA 1st VP provides backup support for the President as necessary. Assist with any duties assigned by the President with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Preside in the absence of the President. In the event of a vacancy in the office of President, the 1st VP will become President and assume the duties of the office for the unexpired term.
- Be prepared to give the Thought for the Day at all meetings.
FEBRUARY – MARCH
- 1st VP coordinates the NCCEAPA Distinguished Service Awards. Provide the email and mailing address of the 1st VP to the webmaster for the online DSA Nomination Form.
- 1st VP Coordinate the NCCEAPA Executive Board Award. Check website for any necessary corrections or edits.
- Prepare reports for both the DSA awards and Executive Board Award and present reports at Executive Board and Board of Directors meetings. Remind everyone that to be considered, all nominations must include the information required in the guidelines found on the website.
- DSA Awards: Issue email letting all members know Nominations will be accepted from April 1 to deadline of August 1. Complete nomination packets should be received by the 1st VP by 5 p.m., August 1, of current year. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Executive Board Award: Issue email letting all members know Nominations will be accepted from April 1 to deadline of August 1. Complete nominations must be received by the state 1st VP by 5 p.m., August 1, of current year. Late submissions will not be accepted.
APRIL – AUGUST
- One of the duties of the 1st VP is to secure the out-going President’s recognition item. The budget for this is in the current fiscal year budget that was passed at the annual meeting. It normally ranges around $125 which includes whatever you decide. You will present this gift to the out-going President near the end of the annual business meeting in September.
Thought for the Day for Executive Board, Board of Directors, and Annual Business meetings.
Prepare and present reports for both the DSA awards and Executive Board Award at Executive Board, Board of Directors, and Annual Business meetings.