- This scholarship is offered to anyone planning to pursue an Associate degree in business or a business related field of study
- All eligible applications will be considered regardless of race, sex, religion, or age.
- Applicants must be a legal resident of North Carolina.
- The privacy of applicants will be protected.
- Funds are paid directly to the school and not to the individual.
- Effective 2008 – scholarship is open statewide.
- cooperation with the Association.
Any NCCEAPA member is eligible to nominate any other member of the Association. It is not limited to a person who has served as an officer at any level, but it should be someone who has exhibited outstanding loyalty and dedication to the Association.