NCCEAPA-NED Committee Guidelines – Membership
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
- This committee is responsible for contacting non-members and encouraging them to join the Association.
- The Chair of this committee is responsible for receipt of any district honorary membership forms. Chair will discuss with their committee any recommendation and vote to carry to district membership. Chair will present the committee’s recommendation at a district meeting. If recommendation passes, Chair forwards said recommendation for Honorary Membership to the State Membership Committee Chair to be processed further.
- Committee members are responsible for sending cards of welcome to each new member.
- A card will be sent to a member who is hospitalized or experiences long-term illness.
- If an active member or immediate family member (spouse, child, parent) dies, a plant/arrangement in the price range of $25-$40 will be sent to the home or funeral home. Committee will consult with family or friends to decide the appropriate place. If the family requests no flowers, a $25 donation will be sent to a charity of the family’s choice.
- At the death of a retired member, a card will be sent to the family.
- When a member retires, they will be presented with a gift/gift card of their choice at our meeting. If they are not in attendance, a neighboring county will deliver. Price range of approximately $50.
- Special recognition plaques in the price range of $35 will be presented as needed. (Outgoing District President, Administrative Professional of the Year, etc.)
- Admins in each county are responsible for notifying the Membership Committee about any benevolent or hospitality situations pertaining to members that the committee should attend to.
- Upon favorable vote of the Executive Board, additional contributions, recognition, and disbursement may be authorized.