NCCEAPA – West District Administrative Professional of the Year Procedures and Nomination Form
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
The Administrative Professional of the Year Award is to be presented annually at the fall meeting to one secretary in the West District as a means of recognizing her outstanding performance. It is presented by the NCCEAPA – WEST DISTRICT.
- The committee for the Administrative Professional of the Year Award will consist of the past three recipients of the award. The chair of the committee will be the prior year’s recipient.
- Nominations for the Administrative Professional of the Year Award must be made by a member of the nominee’s Extension staff (i.e., agent, fellow administrative professionals, county director). An active WD NCCEAPA member may nominate another active association member for AA of the year. The person nominating should work with the nominated AA’s CED for obtaining all appropriate information on the application. (amended 4/29/2022)The committee chair will send the Administrative Professional of the Year nomination form to each West District County Director and the district director no later than July 1. The directors should be asked to distribute the nomination form to the staff in his/her office.
- The deadline for nominations will be August 1.
- Nominees must be active members of the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Administrative Professionals Association, attend at least one of the two West District NCCEAPA meetings per year, and have a minimum of three (amended 4/29/2022) years of service with North Carolina Cooperative Extension.
- The award will be presented on an annual basis at the NCCEAPA- West District fall meeting.
- Any administrative professional selected as a winner will not be eligible to become a nominee again for a period of five years.
- The winner will receive $100.00 and a certificate.
The chair will e-mail the nomination form, collect the nominations, send copies of the nominations to the other committee members (preferably by e-mail), print and frame the certificate, and present the award at the fall meeting. The committee members and chair will review the nominations and pick a winner.