NCCEAPA – Southeast District 4-H Camp Scholarship
NCCESA – Southeast District
4-H Camp Scholarship Guidelines
(Revised 4-12-04) Rotation Revised 08-2010
1. There must be a secretary in a county affiliated with the Association and dues paid before the county is eligible to receive a scholarship.
2. The county to receive a 4-H scholarship will be selected by alphabetical order. An alternate is to be selected alphabetically also.
3. The scholarship will be 50% of the total camp fee, but will not exceed $100.00.
4. A 4-H’er must receive the scholarship on the basis of achievement and/or need.
5. The standard camp application of selected county should be used.
6. If a county does not use scholarship in the current year, its opportunity will be forfeited until all other eligible counties have an opportunity.
7. Secretaries who are members of the Association in the county selected for the 4-H Camp Scholarship, should work with the 4-H Agent in determining the recipient.
8. A secretary in recipient’s county should send the name and address to the president and treasurer of the Association. After the president’s approval, the treasurer will disburse check to 4-H Agent or Secretary in recipient’s county.
New Hanover 2021