NCCEAPA-NED Working Papers – 1st Vice President
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
The NCCEAPA website. This site has a lot of information about the association and will be a valuable tool for your use!
- Become VERY familiar with the NCCEAPA Handbook and deadlines as well as the district procedures and district officer working papers.
- The NCCEAPA district 1st VP provides backup support for the President as necessary. Assist with any duties assigned by the President with the approval of the Executive Board.
- Preside in the absence of the President. In the event of a vacancy in the office of President, the 1st VP will become President and assume the duties of the office for the unexpired term.
- Be prepared to give the Thought for the Day at all meetings.
FEBRUARY – MARCH – APRIL
- Because the State 1st VP coordinates the NCCEAPA Distinguished Service Awards, be prepared to help judge these nominations. Be on the lookout for an e-mail from the State 1st VP.
APRIL – AUGUST
- One of the duties of the 1st VP is to secure the out-going President’s recognition item. The budget for this is in the current fiscal year budget that was passed at the annual meeting. It normally ranges around $60 which includes whatever you decide. You will present this gift to the out-going President at the fall district meeting (when the president changes to advisor).
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
- As incoming President, you were installed in the spring to take office October 1. Our association fiscal year is October 1 through September 30. The state President will need to establish committees as soon as possible after taking office, so start thinking about your district committees and who would be a good fit as committee chair for each committee. We all have strengths so take the opportunity to use those strengths to help grow the association.
- Thought for the Day for all meetings.
- Prepare and present reports as requested by President.